BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tags that I like to make


I posted this picture twice...small & Med. to see how much of a difference there would be.

Nancy...Was this the Angel you wanted, or was it the one on the very bottom?


My Practice tag's for Nancy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....Samples....




Sign made for my Friend Tonya


My Sister love's anything Pink. I added her name to this..

Your name can be added to any of these..
I have lots of tags.






3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooohhhh!! I'm loving all of these. What program do you have to enable you to do these? I would love that little angel at the bottom with my name on it! Thanks so much Linda, you're the best!!

Linda said...

I use Paint Shop Pro!
Your very Welcome!

Nancy said...

The one angel you did is the one I wanted! Thank you so much, you are an angel!!